SUBMITTING ARTWORK TO CIDER GALLERY FINE ART:
If you are interested in working with The Cider Gallery, please consider submitting your work. Walk-in submissions are not accepted, but we welcome portfolios via email or traditional post.
We review portfolios on a quarterly basis. Though lengthy, this process assures each artist’s work receives the full attention it deserves. We appreciate your patience in this regard and assure you that all portfolios will be returned following the quarterly review. Due to the high volume of work received, we cannot provide individualized critiques. Also, although every effort is made to protect submitted work, The Cider Gallery is not responsible for lost or damaged materials.
ARTIST SUBMISSIONS GUIDELINES:
Internet Submission is the Preferred Method
When submitting works via the Internet, please meet the following specifications:
- Send images via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, with Art Submission in the subject box.
- Please limit the total size of all e-mail attachments to under 2,000 KB, and convert all images to a JPEG format. Please limit the number of images you send to no more than 10 images of recent work and include the title, size, medium and an indication of retail price with your images.
Please include the following with all submissions:
- A cover letter of introduction
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) including biography, education, awards, fellowships, teaching positions, collections and group/solo exhibition history.
- Artist’s statement.
- Any support materials within reason.
When submitting work via the traditional post, please meet the following specifications:
- Save images of your work on a CD as JPEGs .
- Include the title, size, medium and an indication of retail price with your images.
- Please do not send original artwork.